"Within 24 hours of my enquiry about having an inspection done
I had received an extremely thorough and very professional review
of the bike in question. The purchase of a bike is not a small investment
and the piece of mind provided by the report from MIS gave me all
of the comfort I needed to proceed with the purchase." Conor
We prevent impulse purchases and thus aim to prevent clients from
unnecessary accidents, buying lemons or being ripped-off by unscrupulous Vendors.
We provide a very detailed verdict and an optional, additional comprehensive
6 page, 50 point report, which is tailored for that particular model of bike,
with many photos. (N.B. It's not just a generic 1 page report with a few tick boxes).
The verdict is immediately provided by 'phone if the client isn't at the inspection.
If the written report is required, it's e-mailed within 24 hours of the inspection.
The following details are examined during the meticulious inspection:
1. Motorcycle Identification and authenticity|
2. Registered owner authenticity
3. Maintenance history
4. Engine\Gearbox (not stripped)\clutch\final drive chain\rear sprocket
11. Console (including recorded mileage authenticity)
12. Cosmetics (including evidence of any crash\drop damage)
13. Misc (including any illegal aspects of the bike, or signs of being "re-birthed")
14. Indications of being used to race\on track days
15. Comparison of price against official market value after having negotiated the best price
16. Overall attention given to the bike (including service history)
17. Comments (the inspector's view of the bike)
18. Summary (including any money that needs to be out-layed)
19. Conclusion (including any work that needs doing immediately)
20. Verdict (our view on whether we think the bike's worth purchasing)
(We don't provide a sample report due to the possibility of it
and used independently, which would infringe upon our existing copyrights).
We aim for every client to get the best possible deal and be entirely satisfied with his/her purchase for years to come.
Details of our pricing is included in the following motorcycle inspection prices page.
© 2014 P.D.E-Commerce Solutions. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated 1/04/2018.